The buckwheat diet, which is popular even in medicine, is capable of changing everyone's lives for the better. It is enough to maintain a small willpower for 10 days to see an excellent result. In addition, there will be a noticeable boost of energy based on a general improvement in well-being.
Are you in doubt? Or a desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick to your diet for a few weeks.
Effective buckwheat diet: menu in detail
Interestingly, the buckwheat diet is not strictly restricted. There are a number of general recommendations that it is recommended to follow to achieve a serious result. But if you want, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and only stretch the effect of the diet a little over time.
Basic recipes for making buckwheat for diet:
- Buckwheat is measured and washed several times with boiling water. As soon as the oily film stops flowing on the surface, you can move on to the next step in preparing the grain. First, dry the buckwheat lightly and then brown in a dry frying pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then send the grain to a saucepan, pour with boiling water (1, 5 cups of water are added to a glass of buckwheat) and cover tightly with a lid. From above, carefully wrap the container in a towel and leave overnight. In the morning, buckwheat swells well while preserving all its useful substances.
- Pour pure buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour water (1: 2). Boil and turn off immediately. Close with a lid and then wrap it in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat and at the same time want to preserve all the nutrients in it as much as possible.
The famous buckwheat diet with kefir is based on the following basic points:
- Eating only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks gives the maximum result. However, according to various recommendations, a pure buckwheat diet is followed from one week to two. It is only allowed to eat properly cooked porridge for breakfast and adhere to the usual menu for the rest of the day. In this case, a visible result in health and body shaping will be visible somewhere in a month with such a diet.
- Clean water must be a faithful companion. The only disadvantage of prolonged eating of raw buckwheat in combination with kefir is the laxative effect. Therefore, it is necessary to drink 1, 5-2 liters of purified water a day to replenish a sufficient fluid content in the body. Partial replacement of ordinary clean water with mineral water is permitted. In addition, the diet is carried out during the holidays so as not to be distracted in the workplace if it becomes necessary to visit the toilet frequently.
- Always fresh food! Buckwheat porridge is cooked just before consumption without additional reserves "for the next week". The same goes for buying or preparing kefir. This is the only way to be sure that the diet has the right effect on the body.
- It is best to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This measure prepares the digestive system for optimal absorption of food. But sometimes it is allowed to add a little kefir to the porridge itself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. It is necessary to let the body digest completely eaten and then switch to other tasks. If during this period there is a feeling of hunger, it is permissible to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Proper diet. If you adhere to a strict diet, eat only buckwheat, kefir and water. Do not use salt, sugar and oil to improve the taste of porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up the metabolism. Sometimes they drink for a change weak green tea without sugar. Food is divided into 3-4 meals for 100-200 g of porridge.
Why a buckwheat diet is good
- Product Availability. There is no need to scale back round sums to maintain a healthy diet if there is a similar diet menu item.
- Positive effects on the body as a whole. The diet of kefir and buckwheat fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and proteins. Because of this, the health condition improves, the blood vessels are strengthened and the blood becomes more diluted.
- Cellulite Reduction. A complete cleansing of the body is performed, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Proper liver function is restored, leading to improved blood circulation in all parts of the body. Toxins begin to be removed from the body, and the excess fat layer in the subcutaneous layers also decreases.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not specifically limit the amount of buckwheat eaten. As soon as you want to eat more, you can always pour yourself a supplement. Another thing is that the same food suppresses the appetite over time. But the feeling of hunger itself easily passes after a small portion of porridge.
- Ease of use. Why look for complexities where you can do without them? There is no need to calculate your calorie intake, measure each serving in grams or wonder about the combination of certain foods. You can eat as much buckwheat as you want all day, but a positive result will still not go anywhere.
- High efficiency. By fully complying with the recommendations, you can lose approx. 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, health is also improved by an order of magnitude with these numbers.
Saving buckwheat diet: today's recipe
It's very hard to have the same thing for a long time. Therefore, you can initially switch to a more gentle version of the buckwheat-based diet:
- Breakfast. 100 g fat-free cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge are mixed in a plate. An hour before or half an hour after it is allowed to drink a glass of kefir or fermented baked milk.
- Breakfast.Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but it is best done without it).
- Afternoon. A portion of porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!Buckwheat diet does not help everyone, so you should not be disappointed with a low result. Maybe the body actually has no excess weight and it is time to reconsider your ideals for the desired figure. . .
If you have gastrointestinal problems, talk to your doctor before starting a diet.