Ever since school, we remember that a person consists of 80% fluid, therefore its regular filling with a drinking regimen is a guarantee of health and long years. It is no secret that doctors and nutritionists strongly recommend drinking at least 2, 5 liters of fluid a day for fast and high metabolism, full digestion, saturation of the body with nutrients and oxygen and recovery at the mobile level. Some doctors recommend organizing fasting days once a week, while others even offer a monthly technique that helps people lose an impressive amount of extra pounds with an extensive cleansing of the body.
The essence of drinking diets, features and benefits
Drinking habits are gaining more and more popularity among diets because of their effectiveness and many positive effects. Many doctors criticize a long diet, but the effectiveness of the technique can not be denied. Within a month, excluding solid food from the menu and filling it with liquid, you can lose up to 10 kg of excess weight. In addition, each 10-day cycle brings additional cleansing to the body, blood flow, internal organs and cells. Liquid food helps to remove all deposits of toxins, free radicals and other compounds, toxins, decay products, excess salts from the body.
To sit properly on a diet, you need to consider some features:
- It is necessary to carefully follow the developed menu, refuse completely from solid foods and only choose healthy liquid foods to put together your own diet.
- Be sure to drink at least 2 liters of fluid a day in addition to liquid food.
- The diet of a drinking diet is fractional - about 4-5 snacks should be organized a day.
- It is necessary to limit physical activity and reduce the pace of exercise, as drinking habits are very hungry, strict and unbalanced, leading to a feeling of weakness, burning muscle mass along with fat and a decrease in tone.
- It is important to keep track of the regularity of your bowel movements. During a diet, a person should defecate every day, otherwise the process should be facilitated with cleansing enemas or small doses of laxatives.
- The drinking diet is low in fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, micro and macro elements and minerals. During the diet, it is mandatory to take additional vitamin and mineral complexes, fish oil in capsules and other supplements.
- The diet period should be strictly adhered to, under no circumstances exceed it. You can only repeat the drinking diet once a year, but fasting drinking days (1 per week) are very helpful in maintaining health, metabolism and a beautiful figure.
Benefits of a drinking diet:
- It takes a minimum of time to buy and prepare entrees;
- Helps to extensively cleanse the body at the cellular level, helps to improve digestion, speed up metabolism, normalize skin color and the condition of the skin, hair and nails (provided additional vitamin and mineral complexes are taken);
- Losing weight happens very quickly, which is important before a summer vacation or an important event;
- The gastrointestinal tract is unloaded, which is the prevention of various diseases of the digestive and excretory systems;
- The amount of stomach is reduced, so in the future you will be able to satisfy your hunger with small snacks while maintaining your weight;
- Already after the first 10 days of the diet you will notice an increase in energy and vitality, an improvement in well-being and mood.
Types of drinking habits and ingredients available
First of all, you need to understand that a person cannot do without solid food for a long time, and excessive enthusiasm for a liquid diet is fraught with problems with the gastrointestinal tract and other internal organs. Before you start drinking, you should undergo a comprehensive examination by the attending physicians and it is better to start with a sparse weekly option.
To put together your own menu and understand what the drinking diet is based on, we provide below a list of available ingredients for the diet:
- Mineral water without gas and salt (up to 2 liters per day);
- Natural homemade broth on poultry, fish, offal, lean red meat, vegetables;
- Dairy and fermented milk drink up to 2-2, 5% fat;
- Freshly squeezed vegetable and fruit juices;
- Berry drinks, jellies;
- Natural compotes without sugar;
- Natural tea without taste and additives (sugar, honey)
We found out the allowed ingredients, but now we are preparing for a more impressive list of things that are categorically "not allowed" during the drinking diet:
- Any solid and semi-solid food (cottage cheese, stews, etc. )
- Food additives (salt, sugar, starch, flavor enhancers, stabilizers, preservatives, sweeteners and others);
- Alcoholic and caffeinated beverages;
- Carbonated and other fresh water; industrial juices;
- Fat milk and sour milk beverages;
- Pork and lamb broth;
- Butter and animal fats;
- Sauces, gravies, mayonnaise, ketchup, marinades, canned food
Drink diet for a week
This is exactly the type of diet that doctors recommend starting a drinking diet. Within 7 days you can easily decide if it is only healthy to eat exclusively liquid food. This option is considered milder than the monthly one and is planned every day, which helps you to closely follow the developed menu.
- Monday. All day we drink dairy products and low-fat sour milk products (fermented baked milk, kefir, homemade unsweetened yogurt, milk).
- Tuesday. This day is dedicated to all kinds of different soups: fish and meat broth, vegetable puree soups and others.
- Wednesday. An enhanced menu consisting of homemade compotes without sugar, natural fresh fruit and berries.
- Thursday. Jelly day. Today we prepare thick drinks from fresh fruits and berries.
- Friday. Duplicates the environment, in addition, we introduce dried fruit uzvar in the diet.
- Saturday. A cleansing day where we drink a special jelly made on oatmeal or flakes.
- Sunday. We do this day exactly as on Monday, instead of the last liquid snack we can add a small portion of low-fat cottage cheese or a soft cottage cheese casserole.
In a week's drinking diet, you cleanse your body well and can lose up to 5 kg of excess weight, while excess water and swelling disappear, digestion and bowel movements are normalized.
Drink diet for a month
The course is long and is aimed at a step-by-step complex cleansing of the body. During this time, stomach volume is greatly reduced, so in the future, satiety will come from small snacks.
In the first phase of the diet, which lasts 10 days, all hollow organs are cleaned locally: the gastrointestinal tract, urine and gallbladder. During this period, the formation of an unpleasant plaque on the tongue is possible, which must be removed with a special part of the toothbrush. On the first stage, it is difficult for the body to adapt to a sharp change in the usual menu, so try not to walk around guests and cafes, do not have tasty snacks on hand, and do not cook your favorite delicacies. It is very important to avoid falling out, so avoid temptations in the form of solid food.
The second phase of cleansing (10 days) is also aimed at cleansing the organs, only dense, which are responsible for the regular self-cleansing of the body: kidneys, heart, lungs, liver, pericardium, pericardium. Do not worry if during the second stage you feel discomfort in the area where these organs are located.
The third phase is responsible for the complex cleansing and renewal of the body at the mobile level. As a rule, all unpleasant moments and discomfort disappear, a feeling of lightness, power appears, energy is released, health and mood improve.
So let's go straight to the diet. Its biggest advantage, of course, is convenience, because you are not limited to a strictly planned menu and can compose it yourself, alternately and combining ingredients. Of course, all foods must be consumed in liquid form, and in addition to the usual beverages, the diet must include mashed potatoes every day. Below is an example of a recipe for such a soup that you can take as a basis for cooking fish and meat dishes.
Vegetable puree soup. To prepare it we need 1 liter of lean broth (chicken, veal) and a set of vegetables (young potatoes, celery, broccoli, carrots, garden herbs, onions, peppers). The vegetables in the recipe are thoroughly washed, peeled and cut into small cubes. Bring the broth to a boil, then add the vegetables and cook them tender and soft. When the vegetable soup is ready, cool it a bit and pour into a blender, where we grind all the ingredients into a homogeneous puree (the consistency resembles fermented baked milk or kefir).
Since there is no specific ration of the drinking diet for a month, we give below an example of a possible daily menu:
- Breakfast. We drink a glass of low-fat fermented milk or milk drink (homemade yogurt without sugar and fillers, fermented baked milk, kefir, milk).
- Snack. We drink any citrus fresh.
- Dinner. Preparation of puree soup (meat, vegetables, fish or based on offal, seafood, fruit, berries). We wash the soup down with green tea or herbal broth without additives.
- Snack. We drink 1 glass of oatmeal jelly or berry fruit drink, you can drink a glass of dried fruit uzvar.
- Dinner. It is better to make the last meal from a fermented milk drink with a minimum fat content, we recommend kefir.
By using our menu as a basis, you can create your own diet and achieve variety and nutritional value. Do not forget that consuming liquid food does not preclude the use of plain water without gas and salt in any amount.
If you feel hungry during the drinking regimen (probably the first 10 days), you can kill your appetite with hot green tea with milk, water with lemon juice or unsweetened coffee with cream.
Also, do not forget to see your stools, which should be daily and normal. If you experience regular diarrhea or constipation for several days, the drinking diet should be stopped and no longer used.
How to properly end the drinking diet
In order for the lost kilos not to return to you at an enviable speed, you must leave the drinking diet very slowly, correctly and carefully. You should understand that within a period of 1-3 weeks the body has time to get used to solid foods, portion sizes and usual additives (salt, sugar), and therefore the gastrointestinal tract can rebel with a sharp return to normal nutrition. . Remember that ending the diet should last 2 times longer than the diet itself (2 weeks and 2 months).
Important rules for a rational departure from a drinking diet:
- For the first 7 days, we introduce mashed soups and liquid non-starchy grain products into the diet.
- After a week, add an omelette with 1-2 eggs, cottage cheese, stews and cheesecakes to the daily diet. At the end of the week, you can add soft, salty cakes with a thin layer of cheese. Dinner in the first week should be drunk (a glass of kefir or fermented baked milk, warm milk with honey, soothing herbal tea).
- During the second week, we add fresh vegetables and fruits to liquid grains and cottage cheese, make salads, make stews and sauté. It is advisable to leave breakfast in a liquid state (fermented milk drink, a cup of coffee with cream).
- During the third week, at lunchtime, it is allowed to prepare a portion of lean meat or fish, seafood.
- The fourth and subsequent week requires 1 fasting day every 7 days. Also limit calorie and carbohydrate foods, do not lean on fatty, fried, sweet, food additives and carbonated beverages.
Disadvantages and contraindications of a diet
Unfortunately, eating only liquid dishes that only doctors and nutritionists do not deny is a series of unpleasant consequences. Among them, the following are particularly common:
- The presence of a strong feeling of hunger, which is caused by dizziness, nausea and fainting, weakness, headache, loss of strength, irritability and apathy, insomnia, cramps and pain in the gastrointestinal tract.
- A hungry, non-nutritious and unbalanced diet leads to muscle wasting and loss of accumulated athletic performance. Concentration and attention also decrease, memory deteriorates, which negatively affects the productivity of working and student people.
- The drinking diet is very demanding on the right way out of it, otherwise it can have consequences for the body and the weight can return in a matter of time.
- The diet requires tremendous patience and willpower, and breakdowns are very possible, especially during a 30-day diet.
- The body suffers greatly from a lack of nutrients, minerals and vitamins. Therefore, dietary supplements and vitamin and mineral complexes are a strict necessity during the drinking diet.
- It is very important to regularly monitor your health and the presence of stable and normal stools, which can be uncomfortable for working people.
Due to the impressive number of deficiencies and serious consequences for the body, there are a number of contraindications to a diet. It is prohibited in the following cases:
- The presence of serious chronic and inflammatory diseases, especially diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcers, colitis, gastritis, high acidity and others), excretory organs, kidneys, liver;
- Older, young or childhood;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- The presence of diabetes mellitus;
- Patients with hypertension, diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- With tendency to edema.